Terms & Conditions to Participating
in DeMarini Top 96 Events
Player Participation Waiver
The following are the terms and conditions players/parents must accept for participation in events.
For the player, ____________________ [name], the player and/or the person paying the registration fee hereby accepts the opportunity to play in the __________________________ [event name] and agrees to the following terms:
- I understand that in case of inclement weather DeMarini Top 96 will use all reasonable efforts to conduct as much of the event as possible outside. I understand that there may be no rain date and that in the case of bad weather DeMarini Top 96 may have to conduct some or all of the activities indoors.
- In case of bad weather we cannot guarantee that any or all of the games will be played outdoors. If the games are moved indoors the pitchers will throw live to hitters in a cage.
- I understand that I am not entitled to any refund if the DeMarini Top 96 cannot complete the event because any condition beyond their control.
- I understand that I am not entitled to a refund of the registration fee if I am/my son is unable to attend the event because of illness, injury, scheduling conflict or for any other reason. DeMarini Top 96 offers a reasonably priced Registration Fee Protection Plan to cover such a contingency. Check the “Cancellation Policy” for details.
- I understand and acknowledge the risks and dangers involved in my/my child's participation in the event and assume all risks of injury and damage incident to my/my child's participation. Further, in consideration of my/my child being allowed to participate in the event, I hereby release, discharge and relinquish the DeMarini Top 96, its officers, agents, representatives, employees and officials of and from all claims, demands, actions and causes of action of any sort, for any injuries sustained by me/my child while participating in the event and agree to hold them harmless and indemnified.
- I understand that the DeMarini Top 96 does not provide medical insurance coverage for the players. By signing this waiver I acknowledge to the DeMarini Top 96 that I have medical insurance coverage and will be responsible for all medical expenses incurred as a result of participating in the event.
- I agree to abide by the rules and regulations of the baseball stadium/field on which the event is held including such things as not using alcohol or tobacco products on the grounds or in the parking lots. I understand that I may be removed from the event for violating any of these rules.
- The DeMarini Top 96 takes candid photos and videos of all the participants. Your agreement here implies willingness to be photographed. These photos and videos may be used, without any compensation to you, on our Web site, in videos sold to participants, in our marketing materials, in TV ads or programs.
When you go to Register for an event, you will see this agreement
and you will have to click a checkbox to indicate that you agree
to all of these conditions.
If you are paying manually, you must download a PDF of this document, sign and date it, and send it with your payment to:
Beth Henson, Office Manager
DeMarini TOP 96
6 Foley Drive
Southboro, MA 01772
Make check payable to TOP 96 and please put the event name in check's memo field.